Our custom built soft play area is a fun, exhilarating play environment that will get children motivated to exercise and engage with others.
Public Soft Play Sessions
Give your little ones a weekend treat with a soft play session. Rainbow Soft Play is open on Saturdays and Sundays, please call ahead to find out the opening times for the weekend that you plan to come along.
Who Can Play at The Rainbow Castle?
Anyone can as long as they are under 1.45m and aged under 12 and must be accompanied by an adult.
Parties at the Rainbow Castle
Does your little one have a birthday coming up? Make it an extra special celebration this year by booking the Rainbow Castle Party package!
Our party package is great value, including approximately 45 mins of play in a safe and secure environment, a yummy 2 course meal and plenty of drinks. Check out our full party package details below…
For all party bookings, please contact the Main Reception on 01343 550033
Rainbow Castle Rules
- Parents & guardians must remain on the premises at all times and supervise their children to ensure they are capable of using the equipment safely. Rainbow Castle does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands prior to entering the play areas.
- Jewellery and badges should be removed and kept safely by a responsible adult.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play areas. Socks must be worn at all times.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play area that visitors and children area using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Rainbow Castle recommends to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play areas.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play areas.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play areas.
- It is not recommended that children who are feeling unwell are allowed to enter the play areas.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care at all times while in the soft play, and must maintain supervision at all times.
- Report ALL accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurence. These will be logged and are an important part of Rainbow Castle’s ongoing commitment to providing safe play.
- All damages to Rainbow Castles property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the dedicated baby changing room, ensuring nappies are placed in the correct bins provided.